HARA DHANIA KI CHATNI- Coriander Coconut Chutney
Hara Dhania ki Chatni is something most people love and everyone has their own way of making it. This recipe is very chilli hot , not too green and just very good.
- 1 cup coriander leaves (add more if you want much more of a coriander flavour)
- 1/2 cup grated fresh coconut
- 10 garlic cloves
- 4 green chillies ( decrease this amount if you don't want it too hot)
- 1" fresh ginger
- 1 small onion
- 1 tsp jeera /cumin seeds, ground
- 1 tsp gur/ jaggery
- Juice of half a lemon or 1 tsp tamaring paste
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsps water.
Puree all the ingredients in a blender. Add water if required. Delicious with chapathis, idlies,poories, rice , chips, and just about everything. Can be used as a dip with cocktail snacks, kebabs or as a filling in sandwiches.